"Without JOY there is no love, and love without JOY is not true love. And so, we need to bring that love and that JOY into the World today." ~Blessed Teresa of Calcutta
I’m hosting a party
In honor of
Mary & all First Communicants
Well the closest I will get to a party for my dear Sparkles since I’m nine months pregnant and not willing to take on an additional celebration so close to the arrival of Baby “G.”
Share the JOY of your First Communicant. This can be a First Communion Post from this year or recent years past. It's just a simple way to share your JOY and lift one another up in prayer.
My Sparkles will be receiving her First Communion on May 8.
You are welcome to join now!
The party starts on May 1, the Month of Mary. The party will end on June 8, the Traditional Feast Day of Mary, Mediatrix of All Graces. This should give sufficient time for all new First Communicants to receive and share their JOY.
~~~UPDATE Jan. 2011~~~
This has been changed to a "Perpetual Party" and currently
does not have an end date. Join at anytime!
How to Join: You will need to link up to this post with the designated Picture Linky from InLinkz. It should be self-explanatory, so I don't think you'll have any problem.
- Click on the blue "Add your link" button with the froggy face that you'll find at the bottom of this post.
- Please be sure to add your Permalink, not your general blog address. To get your permalink:
- click on your post name.
- copy the address that shows up in the address bar at the top,
- paste the copied address into the "url" box for the picture linky.
- You'll also need to enter your email address, It will not be visible to anyone.
- Copy and paste the desired First Communion JOY logo button to your computer or save it in a file. Then you can upload it to your side bar and use it in your First Communion JOY post so your visitors will know you are participating.
- Please link back to the host blog, JOYfilledfamily. This is important because it helps those who are visiting your blog, share the JOY and offer prayers for other participants.
Please do not add your link below, until your First Communion JOY post is actually published to your blog.
You may contact me via email if you are having difficulties and I will do my best to help you troubleshoot.